Bmc fitting question

Dare

heres a pic of my bmc... ignore the ****ty silver ducting hose and gaffa tape!! 109-0956_IMG.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by payna

So i am suppposed to get one of those little oil filter jobbies confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> (thought so)

@Payna; What did you do about the pipe thing that goes into the engine cover.

Cheers for your help lads.

@Tdwindustries Youve got pm

yeah just cover that part over mate, or take it out completely and get an airfeed down to the lower grille biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yeah just cover that part over mate, or take it out completely and get an airfeed down to the lower grille  biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is what I have pics of smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I just re-sent the pm (dont know what happened)

I got the kit from some random tuning website cos it was cheap.  Ill give them a call and get the filter sorted.

So you just cover the pipe, cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who was it mate?

crankcase breather filter - normally plugs into original air filter housing - but is left flapping around once bmc fitted - this is what causes oliy smell that people moan about - it aint that bad though! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />