J3RWN

Hi guys! Have been reading through threads on club lupo

for a couple of years but never actually got round to setting

up a profile or posting! Bought my Arosa just over a year ago

when I wrote my first car off and have found the information

and threads on here a great help! I'll be posting a few pictures

of my car up soon so keep an eye out and let me know what

you think!

My first car was a 2008 Suzuki Swift Attitude which is the. Limited edition one, was sad to see it go but had always wanted a Lupo! When it came to getting a run about I found the arosa at a good price with low mileage!

I'm from Carrickfergus just outside of Belfast :) and I'm working on it! Was hoping to get a lend of a friends camera as all I have is my iPhone but might just end up using them!

I think I was meant to buy the lupo lights of you, was it you who was selling them?? Grey arosa? Lol I'm down whitehead way...

Oh yeah! That's me! Just put them on the car today actually! Did you get sorted?

Oh yeah! That's me! Just put them on the car today actually! Did you get sorted?[/quoteYeah, sorry about that! That's good, I think they look much better than the pizza lights aha I only got another set as I was up at traynors, stripping a bola green when I noticed a Mk1 arosa, got the lights and a good bit of interior stuff for £40! Couldnt say no! Would be good to see all the arosas/lupos over here for a meet up sort of thing!

Well that quote thing didn't work...

Oh yeah! That's me! Just put them on the car today actually! Did you get sorted?[/quoteYeah, sorry about that! That's good, I think they look much better than the pizza lights aha I only got another set as I was up at traynors, stripping a bola green when I noticed a Mk1 arosa, got the lights and a good bit of interior stuff for £40! Couldnt say no! Would be good to see all the arosas/lupos over here for a meet up sort of thing!

Well that quote thing didn't work...

Where's that at? Could do with some things tbh! Yeahs I agree! I've seen the odd one floating about but would be good to meet up in Belfast or something!

There used to be one or two in Carrick but haven't seen one in a while! I know I need to get sorted on the pic front! If anyone has Instagram I have a few on there! It's joshbrown101