Little q about dust caps?

Elz8462

Does anyone with "fancy" dust caps find they get nicked a lot?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-ANTI-THEFT-LOCKING-Orange-opaque-Dice-valve-dust-caps-set-retro-gift-all-cars-/390614507584?pt=UK_Cars_parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_trims_Valve_Caps_ET&hash=item5af2706040

I want some of these but don't want people tampering with my wheels trying to nick them. I can't help but think the locking caps will just propose a bigger competition for people who really wanted to steal them. :S And my rims are going to be plastidipped so I don't really want people tampering with them for that reason either.

Edited by Elz8462

I have always got different dustcaps on my car and they go missing sometimes - it depends where you will be leaving your car on a regular basis. I never have problems at my house as my car is parked of the main road, but soon as i go to my mums house they are taken :( ... doesnt stop me having them tho !

I normally make/ buy X10 so i always have spares to put back on and now when i am at mums house for a while i just take them off :D