jom coilover rear adjustment nut/cup needed!! HELP

Benurminge

hi there, i have recently brought a lupo. it is lowered on jom coil overs, it was really low and as i live in the forest is was hitting on everything and wheels rubbed on arches destroying the tyres!

so i wanted it raised abit, i done the fronts fine but when it come to the rears its a different suspension set up as you all will no, the spring and shock is seperate and the adjustment comes from a nut which you adjust up and down which determined how high the bottom of the spring sits. the guy before me completely took off the adjustable nut so the rear spring sat as low as it possible could on the rear beam, therefore making the suspension now not adjustable!!

i have looked everywhere to find jom rear coil over adjustable nut/cup separately but everyone only sells the whole rear kit!

has anyone got jom coilover rear suspension and set it up the same as mine and got rid of the adjustment nut so you have them spare?

someone must do out there!!

money waiting!!

contact ben on 07787227815.

cheers :)