Question about prices

gatesy0093

So when I bought my new car I got a load f stuff with it for free but I don't think I'm gonna need any of it so it's gonna be up for sale either on here or ebay soon and was just wondering about the prices for some of the stuff that I'll be selling.

I have:

Parcel shelf in light grey, very good condition with only slight wear which is only noticeable if you're looking for it.

Seat Arosa Mk1 Front lights including indicators. The front lights could do with a clean but are in good used condition and have no cracks in them although one the driver side one has a missing clip. The indicators are brand new and unused as far as I'm aware and they also come in their original boxes.

Seat Arosa Mk1 Rear lights. These are in good condition as they have no cracks or chips in them. They do need a clean but not much. They do NOT come with bulbs, one of them is missing a screw but I will have one by the time they sell.

Front fog light, haven't checked which side it's from yet though. It is a bit dirty but a good clean and it will be perfect. It does need new wires that go into it as they have been cut for some reason but obviously if it is for a replacement then it won't matter as you will already have the wire.

I also have a genuine Seat Ice Scraper with the old 'S' design, it is discoloured but there are no chunks missing from it and it does come with the rubber scraper as well

There is also some more stuff but I will have to go through it all and post it up later.

I can put pictures up if these will help but they will have to wait for a while.

Thank you to everyone who replies and sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Joe

I would say:

Parcel shelf £10

Front lights £25 per side

Rear lights £30 the pair

Fog light £10

Ice scraper, worth nowt. Keep in in your shed\boot until you need it. If it's plastic\Perspex you could put a "new edge" on it.

Now please go to the Classifieds...