Coil Pack Question

rmumblade

Hi i need to order a new coil pack and seen NGk are over 100 pounds are the one's on ebay for around 25 pounds any good for my lupo 1.4 16v ?

i have also seen a used one complete with leads for 20 pounds maybe thats worth a punt ??

any advice would be great .

Hi i need to order a new coil pack and seen NGk are over 100 pounds are the one's on ebay for around 25 pounds any good for my lupo 1.4 16v ?

i have also seen a used one complete with leads for 20 pounds maybe thats worth a punt ??

Are you sure it's a new coil pack you want? Thought your car threw up a different fault.

Personally, I'd replace plugs + HT leads to start with, they will most likely need doing anyway and cheaper ish. Our lupo was running rough when driving, idling it was fine though.

I'd go for the more expensive. I'd rather quality which will work for much longer, whereas you could buy the cheap one and it fails and you'll have to buy another etc, but anything in UK needs to be fit for purpose, so you could probably claim back on warranty anyway