HELP! Lupo 1.4s With a G40 conversion?!

Hepman

Back in april 2011 my misses blow up her lupo 1.4 16v S

At the time one of my mates was selling his Seat Ibiza Mk2 G40 which he recently bought off edition.. (blue/purple one)

So she bought the G40 and got the engine taken out (Wouldnt let me touch it as she wanted to do everything to her car herself)

Sounded like a awesome idea so took it to a garage down the road and got the engine modified to fit in. That bits sorted. Sits straight and looks like its ment to be in there.

The issues were still having with it is the wiring is a mess. Shes had someone look at it recently but never seems to get anywhere. Its still in pieces and i think its passed its time and needs doing. (I haven't got a clue where to start with it)

HELP!!!! Lol.

Anyone know how to or know someone that can come and have a look over it and fix it? Will pay with British money and loads of tea or coffee!

I'm in Clacton-On-Sea. Near Colchester. CO15 area.

Can find transport to take the car locally or just outta my area.
Any help would be very appreciated..

Can ring me or text me on 07584207656.
Or Facebook me? Ross Heppell

Thanks biggrin.gif

thought of using an aftermarket ecu ? omex for example. and run it along side the cars original ecu which will run clocks etc. worth thinkin about