Front anti-roll bar diameters for Lupo/Arosa?

SoulSeat

Hi folks got a query here and hoping to get some help if possible :thumbsup:

I have a 2002 Arosa TDi and have suspension arm poly bushes which I will be fitting in the very near future. Before I do that though, I thought I might as well go the whole hog and replace the front arb bushes with poly ones .....I've found out on ebay there is a poly bush kit for the front arb but there are (x3) different diameters listed these are 18mm, 20mm and 22mm. I have checked on vagcat to try to determine what size arb is on my car but to no avail. There are part numbers listed but no information relating to any specific model. I don't want to strip my cars suspension to bits only to find the poly bushes I got are either too small or too big!! Common sense tells me it will be 20mm or 22mm as my car has a diesel and hence having a heavier engine will need a thicker arb. I've still to have a look to see if there are any poly bushes for the drop links.

I would be very grateful for any help and info.... :yes::shades::thumbsup:

PS - For the future maybe the different arb diamter sizes for specific engine variants could be put up as a sticky should anyone else need this info too.

Kind Regards

Stuart

• Like 1

It actually depends on the chassis number as well as they decided to change them at one point. The later models should be marked with a green or yellow bit somewhere. Green = 20mm and Yellow = 22mm.

I would suspect the AQQ engine to have a 20mm bar

Thanks for the info there mate :thumbsup: Will see if I can find it on the arb tomorrow....thats unless the coating has rusted/flaked off it!! I forgot to mention previously that my car has an AMF 1.4tdi engine in it......Cheers.

Stuart

Edited by SoulSeat