3D printing ?!

BeYourself

Hi !

Once I have mention that THANKS GOD FOR 3D PRINTERS. But I don`t mean that is going to take all over the world and our lives..

Have u ever heard about 3D printing ? Anything ?

I have read lot of information about this at this period .. That this innovation is going change the world, because now 3D printed guns, implants for disable people, toys, food, IT parts, clothes are made and so on..

What do u thing about 3D printing ? How far it is going to go ?
Do u want 3D printer ? Or now do you want 3D printing pen ?

I know that in the future we all could even print our homes, cars and can u imagine that u can download your car,, add some original details to it and print it ?! For me it will be printed Volkswagen Lupo 1998 because it is the most classic car of Lupo family for me ! I got one in real but I want to design it in my way too :)

Thanks for your shares !

I would personally love to have a 3D printer myself, would make life so much easer when you engineer small stuff and just need one special part :D

about the lupo 3d model, i wouldn't say that it's 99$ worth, it's very inaccurate, but it's a nice render though.

thanks for your answer ! It is really great when somebody react to my actions and want to talk or discuss.

Agree to have own 3D printer ! Now I am very enthusiastic about what can I afford : 3D printing pen.. U know it is just to restrain my wish for a real, huge 3D printer at home :twisted: and thanks for observation about Lupo cost ! I will look for other models too .. I will compare them and see what would be the best for me ! :thumbsup:

Indeed, a 3D pen could be a fun and nice start for a 3D printer :D if you're a bit handy yourself, you could build your own fillament printer, you can get the extruding heads pretty cheap of ebay or engineering sites etc. If you know a guy called Ben Heck, he did make his own 3D printer from wood, some motors and the fillament heads, it could be done as cheap as 300£ or even less if you're very creative.

• 2 weeks later...

3D printers will spell the end of centralised manufacture once the units become affordable and big enough to be useful. All you'll need in your home is the right "ink" and you'll be on your way. Download a licenced file for the item you want and get it done at home.

We've already seen shoes, dresses, jaw bone implants, bicycles and other stuff printed out. Personally, this is my favourite. 3D printed artifact...

jet_car_5.jpg

jet_car_3.jpg