Random Part Numbers Needed!!

Itscrap

ok so im trying to find a few part numbers, from the elaswin pic below i need No16 and No20 (also what is 20 for?), also from the second photo i need the 2 parts arrowed, one being a bracket which sits under the headlight and bolts to the wing, the other clips behind washer jet hole (assumingly keeping it secure). Any help at all would be appreciated, been searching for hours and cant find any info. cheers

N63-10056_zps22d8a36e.png

IMG_20130116_133649_zpsf683b830.jpg

right - the brackets in the top pictures (no 16) are the sliders the bumper mounts onto, these are sided

n/s - 6E0 807 183 A - £5.72 inc vat

o/s - 6E0 807 184 A - £5.72 inc vat

No 20 is listed as an 'intermediate piece', probably holds the wing onto the top of the bumper, again, these are sided

n/s - 6E0 807 505 E - £1.20 inc vat

o/s - 6E0 807 506 E - £1.20 inc vat

The metal piece you've arrowed in the second pic above the headlamp washer jet I reckon is No 13 in the top picture, which is listed as a support frame 6E0 807 599 C - £65.70 inc vat

The lower arrow looks like its pointing at the retaining bracket for the washer jet, 6E0 955 159 (same on both sides) £7.39 inc vat

That's just what I was after mate, cheers. However the top arrow in the photo isn't the support frame (part 13). It is attached along from it directly under the headlight.

Any ideas? It doesn't seem to be on the diagram at all....thanks

looking at ETKA, the only thing I can find that runs in that area is no13 on that picture, but the one pictured on ELSA is for a 3L, not a GTI.