very nearly a dead loopy - again!!!

Fran

was drivin into swansea last night when my accelerator pedal decided to get stuck. revs shot up nicely to 6500 rpmm (not good on a brand spanking new engine which has only done 1200 miles)

stop the car, it started again (thank god for that) accelrator still jammed.

called vw assistance out, my transformer box for my neons was loose and had jammed the accelerator cable (not that the neons work anymore anyway)

vw dealer monkeys at it again, that box was fine before they did my new engine :mad:

Has anyone seen the film "Christine" about that possesed Cadilac that tried to kill its owner???

Fran's Lupo is doing a damn good job of trying to destroy itself, what with, gearbox, cambelt and then attemting to rev itself on the limiter.

Recon your car is abit Loopy Fran (cheesy joke i know). Maybe you should diciplin it more so it behaves. Bet its actually quite scary if the throttle stays open, especially in busy traffic.

i personally would renew it with vw but its not cheap so way up the options and cost first

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol yeah it was a bit scary!! i was like shiiiiiiiit whats happened!! i think shes fed up of not being taken above 4000 rpm at the moment (still a bit ??? bout taking it more) so wanted to let rip!!

i'd say vw, as they are cheaper and its usually an aa van/truck that will come out anyway. also if your car is off the road they will pay for a hire car for 48 hours, or a hotel room if you are away from home.

fair play they've always been spot on when picking my loopy up.