Anybody selling a GTI?

H3NRY

Mines still for sale :)

I presume silver has deleted some comments so don't know what iv missed.... I can see one of mine is gone from earlier about them exploding after 70k

My input is that a car with high mileage is a sign that its a good car and its enjoyed. If you get a genuine seller who's honest about what's been changed etc then there is no reason the car shouldn't be good.

Mines high mileage because I don't keep it in a garage until its above 20 degrees outside, I don't get scared to get in it and drive without worrying about the miles creeping up. I bloody love the car and love driving it so the more miles I do in it the better. Pete has seen my car in the flesh the most recently and I'm sure he will agree that it's not too shabby for its age/mileage. Why buy a car if your not going to use it and enjoy it?

Don't want to take this back in a circle but that's my thought. (Nothing aimed towards Henry's original question btw. Just the fact we are on the subject) like I said before. Best of luck Henry :) hope you find a good one.