Suede fabric??

VW_MANIAC

Been speaking to arosaproject about his interior and what glue and fabric he used

He sent me a link for the glue (cheers)

But he can't remember or find the link for the material I had a look on eBay but can't tell which one is the best.

I ain't good at stuff like this, if your looking for an example of what I'm on about take a look at arosaproject's thread and where he retrimmed his boot floor and other bits

Any help appreciated

Cheers

i just ordered the fake suede fabric off ebay mate it was fine i got like 5 metres of it to do my headliner and doorcards. only thing that let it all down was i didnt use good enough glue and my headliners sagging! :angry2: lol but i have new glue and its dead easy to take everything off! :thumbsup:

dont realy have any pics but i can tell you the doorcards and all that pull off you have to take part of the doorhandle on the inside off to unscrew the handle and then just yank it off and for the headliner you have to unscrew the handles and try unclipping the light on the roof and it slides forward and down and then its just a case of ripping off all the old fabric which is a bit of a knightmare tbh! :angry2: but then its just a case of using plenty of fabric glue especially around the edges to make sure it holds! dont be afraid to really lay it on as it may fall down after time!! :thumbsup: good luck with it!

dont realy have any pics but i can tell you the doorcards and all that pull off you have to take part of the doorhandle on the inside off to unscrew the handle and then just yank it off and for the headliner you have to unscrew the handles and try unclipping the light on the roof and it slides forward and down and then its just a case of ripping off all the old fabric which is a bit of a knightmare tbh! :angry2: but then its just a case of using plenty of fabric glue especially around the edges to make sure it holds! dont be afraid to really lay it on as it may fall down after time!! :thumbsup: good luck with it!

Do you have a link for the fabric