my little lupo!

emlouise

yeah he's mentioned you before I think, and thank you! hoping to take it out sometime soon, poor things stuck in the garage getting dusty :(

yer he was talking to me when he de-rub stripped yours cos i did mine just before, but he did ti better cos mine still needs a good t-cut and machine polish but not had the time or effort

we both did it haha, I did help! it was so much effort! spent all day taking them off then cleaning it and polished it up a bit, get Adam to do yours for you bet he wouldn't mind :P

i did mine one of the days where i was home for 10am from work ... and i finished at 2pm :P but naah i wanna do it myself to say ive done it all myself

i did mine one of the days where i was home for 10am from work ... and i finished at 2pm :P but naah i wanna do it myself to say ive done it all myself

I hear you get the good life working at Rolls Royce haha and yeah fair enough, i'll take a look at yours on here possibly tomorrow :)

I hear you get the good life working at Rolls Royce haha and yeah fair enough, i'll take a look at yours on here possibly tomorrow :)

Attend Rolls Royce ;) but its white and dirty ;) welcome to my car

aw I think white ones a really nice, you don't see many of them either :) and i didn't understand the Rolls Royce comment, sorry

no "work" is ever done there so i just "attend" :P and yer i love white :D pain in the arse to keep clean though its dirty from the second its been washed

Edited by patroddy