Fitting B12 kit, what else do I need?

Hi recently had to buy new suspension and wheels due to potholes ruining my currents.

I brought a B12 suspension kit off the bay to go on (i will be having someone fit it, just adding up costs of what I need)

It has 'donut shaped' black plastic bits at the top, which im not sure what they are.

But from people who have put a B12 kit on a gti, what do I need?

I currently only have the kit - 4 shocks, springs inc adjusters and am currently referbing/spraying some bathursts.

Any help will be great thanks.

I'm not quite sure i've got the gist of the thread, but i'll try my best anyway...

You've bought a Bilstein B12 spring/damper kit off ebay and you want to know what other parts you need in order for them to fit the car?

Well your standard suspension items should all fit the Bilstein suspension. The 'donut' thing you refer to is the top mount. If you open the bonnet and look in the corners of the engine bay, you should see these 'donuts' with a 19mm nut in the middle.

You also mention spring platform adjusters - I'm pretty sure that a Bilstein B12 kit is fixed height, adjustable dampening, so i'm pretty baffled as to why you have spring adjusters...

So, to sum up, you shouldn't need any new parts, as you will use your existing suspension components, apart from, obvisouly, the shocks/springs.

Yeah, you are right, the thread wasnt 100% sense. I just listed what I thought, thought spring adjusters came on all suspension- shows im rubbish with mechanical knowledge.

But, you gave me all the info I needed, thank you!!

Ahaha, nice try. As soon as I saw it I had to have it, it'd been on there 3days before I brought it...