Indicators and right click central locking

I just got rightclick installed and working great! Except I want my indicators to flash when I lock and unlock it.

I've found the indicator wires behind steering collumn and now I just need to know what to do next?

Do I have to snip wires or do they pull out etc??

the guy who did mine yesterday, stripped some insulation off the wire, soldered the right click wires onto it and then insulated it all :) job done.

although, i would say, don't bother, they're really annoying, every time you open your door they flash for 30 secs or until you close the door!

Ahh right! Really that long?

Just wanted to do it tbh because I like reassurance that it's locked! Lol I'm a nightmare for having to go back and check..

Does it not just flash or a couple of goes? Lol

Lol no they flash once or twice when you lock it/ unlock it. What I'm talking about it, every time you open your door, your indicators start flashing :P

To be fair, they're dead easy to get to :) The autosparky who did mine was amazed that my wiring colours were the same as his old mk1 gti!

To be fair, they're dead easy to get to :) The autosparky who did mine was amazed that my wiring colours were the same as his old mk1 gti!

Yeah but yours flash for 30 seconds when the doors open. Using the hazard light it makes it flash twice when locked and twice when unlocked ;)

It is supposed to flash when the doors open, thats not an accident lol. Its a safety feature. I don't see what difference that would make anyway?

It does :P gonna speak to the guy who wired mine when he comes back to do my motors, if he thinks wiring to the hazard switch will make no difference then ill get him to disable all flashing. Im pretty sure its so if you're walking away from your car and your door is not fully closed, the car won't lock up properly so its telling you to go back and sort it out.