Door problems with new Lupo.

Hello all.

Recently purchased a 2000 Lupo 1.4s which is in very good condition apart from the passenger door. Firstly, the electric window doesn't work, and there's no clicking from either of the switches. Secondly, it has an aftermarket remote central locking system installed. If I lock the car with the key at the drivers side, it will lock all doors. Locking it from the passenger side is impossible as the key just spins in the lock. Locking it with the aftermarket remote will lock both doors and the boot, but then the passenger door will unlock again. Thirdly, there's no dash light or buzzer when any of the doors are opened. I originally thought that the passenger lock just needed refurbished, which would fix the window and central locking problem, but that wouldn't explain the lack of buzzer. There's a receipt that states that the door wiring was repaired, but that was in late 2010 and the problem might have resurfaced. Where do I start looking?

On a non-electrical note (I hope!) the brakes seem a bit soft and there's a lot of travel in the brake pedal. Would it just need a brake fluid bleed? I've replaced pads before, but never brake fluid.

Thanks.

as far as door locks and window switches go they seem to be a common fault, both my lupos have needed new window switches and lock repair kits :( lock kit is around 7 quid on fleabay, hardest part is actually fitting it (search for guide on you tube) but my mechanic took 30 seconds lol :)

window switches are simple enough to fit. hope this helps in some way??? but very common and easy to fix faults :) same as bleeeding brakes, either individually or the whole system!!!

as far as door locks and window switches go they seem to be a common fault, both my lupos have needed new window switches and lock repair kits :( lock kit is around 7 quid on fleabay, hardest part is actually fitting it (search for guide on you tube) but my mechanic took 30 seconds lol :)

window switches are simple enough to fit. hope this helps in some way??? but very common and easy to fix faults :) same as bleeeding brakes, either individually or the whole system!!!

Hand written with your quill and squid ink.

So it'd just be the switch that's not working, not the regulator? Even though neither of the switches work? I'll get the door card off and hopefully get a better look when I'm doing the lock. Thanks very much.