Hi everyone

Jake ellis

Hi everyone, thought i would introduce myself, im 17 currently studying general engineering (lathes,cnc,milling cad ect) currently waiting on a reply from mclaren racing after doing a 1 week test there.Any way this is now my 3rd car believe it or not! I got a polo 6n for my 15th birthday and modified until i was happy with it turned out it needed alot more money that it was worth so i ended up breaking it.My second car was a little mk3 polo great car just really tatty only problem i had was driveshaft bolts were not done up properly by previous owner meaning they came loose and caused a hole in the sump! i was driving on a provisional on it for a while, but i couldnt get insured for under 4k! it was only a 1.0 but i had a crash on my moped meaning that was a no go, sold it last week to someone whos going to put a gt engine in it. Now for the lupo story after going to UD i had always loved the lupos modified and yesterday i saw a local advert in the shop,2001 1.0 lupo 1 lady owner,service history,12 tax+mot completely standard apart from the lupo sport alloys, i gave him a ring and he was only a 30 second walk away! went to view it and its one of the cleanest ive seen not a dent,scratch or sight of rust! looks show room outside, and mechanically it was sound only little niggly bits such as tracking and a check strap for the cars door, i would just like to thank who ever put the thread together for the main faults with lupo really helped.Anyway i will upload photos soon :) picking it up hopefully mid week

Jake