arosa 1.0 mk1 wont start

Battsy

If it starts sometimes then it sounds as if your electrics are OK, but don't rule them out.

Do you have fuel? I wouldn't trust your gauge, so unless you know you have some in I would get 5 litres and drop in the tank.

Does the liquid dripping from your exhaust smell of petrol?

more info needed man. how far does it get trying to start? does the engine turn over? does it sound low on power? can you hear the starter clicking?

sorry m8, it is basically fully starting then it just "chugs" and dies out.. doesnt sound low on power as it runs perfectly fine most of the time, as i stated it sometimes works and sometimes doesnt.. its like it has a mind of its own haha

today it decided to work.. but i want to know what the problem is

If it starts sometimes then it sounds as if your electrics are OK, but don't rule them out.

Do you have fuel? I wouldn't trust your gauge, so unless you know you have some in I would get 5 litres and drop in the tank.

Does the liquid dripping from your exhaust smell of petrol?

I have half a tank as i filled this up before the problem occured stuck 20quid in so i deffinatly know it has enough fuel.

It doesnt smell of petrol but then again ive had a cold for the past week however my mate always says to me.. your car stinks of petrol.. i dno how long this Drip has been there for maybe this is what he could smell?

the exhaust is pretty battered (all coroded)

simple solution .. get a new back box and pipe?

im not bothered about the money, might be a "centre exhaust mod" which i wanted to do in future anyway! :)

thanks guys...

All advice welcome