My little Arosa - update and past car pics!

tom3112

Thanks guys! I loved them too but crashing the first mini was the downfall to my car addiction! Just can't help but change cars, although i think because the arosa is totally standard i shall be keeping her for a while then move on when the time is right :)

• 1 month later...

Well for the past few weeks I've been deciding whether to sell the car or not. But I'm not, I washed & valeted her for about 3/4 hours today and I just fell back in love, wasn't going to mod it if I were to just sell it but I'm keeping her. Gettin some coilovers on order soon and finding some cheap wheels because I hate the alloys I have right now. She is just sat on the drive behind my girlfriends car and I just want to drive it. It kinda bothered me that it was a 1.0 but I'm not too bothered now, I get quite good mpg and can fill it quite cheap, compared to my other cars golf/polo that were 50 nearly 60 quid to fill and I got the same miles per tank as I do now.

Expect some good updates soon, getting some bodywork done too soon, bit of rust on the arch and thought might as well get the arches rolled at the same time.

Money permitting.. But should soon come into some money from insurance pay out soon so a lot should get done!

Well typical Yorkshire weather, sunny and red hot so got mine and the girlfriends cars out, washed & waxed them both, full interior valet and guess what... It started to f-ing rain.

Not much of an update but as this is my thread ;)

Keep an eye out got a few special plans :)