4x Genuine 14" VW Alloy Wheels with tyres

bjblyth

Firstly, I'm getting in here quick before the 'rule change' tomorrow as I can't take any new photos until the weekend...

Copied and pasted this from my ad on Club Polo...

These have been on my car since new and are in absolutely excellent condition, with good tyres (185/65/14) and are 5x100 fitting.

Only one has very very slight kerbing, as you can see in the photo below. All others are untouched!

More pictures will also be added later.

Reason for sale is that I am fitting new wheels in the next few days - so these will be available from next weekend (based in Leicestershire, work in Derbyshire so collection from either location)

Any questions please ask.

Contact on here or 07518604138 (text first as I'm usually working - ill call you back!)

photo3-1.jpg

43f143b6.jpg

Guide price - £200 (no swaps) or make me a cash offer - worst I can do is refuse! ;)

Hello,

The classified section changeover started today, as you have placed this advert today I'm going to have to ask you to re list it in the classified section as per the email you should have received a few days ago.

The classified section can be found at the top of the page next to the members map - Classifieds

Thanks

John