Fuel type: Petrol

Price: £1000

Spec

Outside:

G60 steels with good tyres all round

Lowered on TA Technixs coilovers

Inside:

Standard interior throughout

I ran the car fully stripped out last year but all interior has been put back in minus the carpet which was skipped.

The engine management light has been on for a while now but this is a known problem and can be the slightest fault which can cause this to come on. However runs just as it should with the light on. Never bothered me so have just left it as it is.

Recent oil and filter change less than 2k miles ago

Comes with standard suspension and a set of black mk2 arosa rear lights if wanted. This model came with the red rear lights as standard.

Always waxed and kept clean.

Good little runner and has been no problem what so ever in the last 2 years of ownership

Need this gone as i now have a mk5 golf

Contact me through here or on 07838092566

Cheers Ash

The pictures below are ones from the summer but the car still looks the same. Tow eye covers are put back in as standard now.

axjqz5.jpg

35lsoj9.jpg

Edited by AshArosa

I'll be looking to get a new 1L in the next few months, was thinking another Flash Red or Fresco Green. This looks good to me!!! So I doubt it, but if it's still for sale in a few months, I'll be straight there for it!

The adjusters have never been put in from fitting the coilovers. Still got them brand new in the box. Tyres up front are 165/45/15 and 195/45/15 out back. Needed thinner profile to stopping rubbing up front with it been so low.

Cheers Ash