Northern Ireland Owners??

Jaybo

• 3 weeks later...

TA techniks is the way forward! get them bought! just keep getting lower and lower when they settle :)

Shall we organise a meet soon??

TA techniks is the way forward! get them bought! just keep getting lower and lower when they settle :)

Shall we organise a meet soon??

Yeah Ruth, think we should get something sorted, your wee car is looking minty mint now :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much :D sorry took so long to reply! We need to organise this meet... Everybody add myself on Facebook and I'll get a event done up so we can go from there! Few others that aren't on this might go too :) oh and if you do add me, let me know you're from this :D 'Ruth Whitsitt' :)

Apart from DaddyC, jeez Gary hurry up and get FB :P

I was down on Saturday, deffo gonna boycott the next one. It's all about who you know these days for any chance of people noticing your work! Anybody wanna buy a lupo? Lol

• Like 1

I was down on Saturday, deffo gonna boycott the next one. It's all about who you know these days for any chance of people noticing your work! Anybody wanna buy a lupo? Lol

The vag scene is soo up (and licking) each other's arses over here, thats the problem with any show hosted bt ***ni. Don't mean to offend but its true

You're right! no fair game anymore. everyone's starting to realise too so could end up no one going but themselves to shows now! i could rant on all day about how clearly if one person doesn't like you in that 'sc3n3' they all are like sheep. baaaaaa

The show was brilliant. Great fun! And yourself and your lupo deffo deserved to win that category! But then for a standard to win when there was clearly better competitors not just myself but other arosa/lupos.

2972ad17.jpg

This car daddy c. No work as far as I know, possibly springs. Noel was the one ranting not myself!

The show was brilliant. Great fun! And yourself and your lupo deffo deserved to win that category! But then for a standard to win when there was clearly better competitors not just myself but other arosa/lupos.

2972ad17.jpg

This car daddy c. No work as far as I know, possibly springs. Noel was the one ranting not myself!

I didn't realise that was the one that got second, Must say I'm rather shocked. I know who should have got it in my mind.

I don't think many people do realise tbh :/ the wee arosa on shmitz? or Andrews on vauxhall wheels? I genuinely did not expect to win anything but I did expect Andrew/Zoe to get something!

No and no.. In my opinion it wasn't spotless tbh, there was dust all over it and looked like it wasn't touched since it turned up at the show itself! Infact it was there Sunday night at Sho'werks Bangor cruise!

• 4 weeks later...