Northern Ireland Owners??

Jaybo

Hey all just wondering how many members on here are from Northern Ireland. I done a search and cant find any other threads relating to this and was thinking if there is enough of us maybe get a meet on the go?? Stick your name down if this is you :)

1. Jaybo aka Johnny

1. Jaybo - Carrick

2. M-automotive - Bangor

3. RuthW - Lisburn

I live down South, think I'm one of the only ones :lol:

Where abouts in the south are you from mate?

We should have a mini meet sometime when everyone's about! :)

Yeah defo Ruth, even Seacat some Tuesday night as its pretty central for the three local names above, then if we get anymore takers try and arange a proper meet to cater for the masses (erm doesnt look like we have masses lol) :)

Edited by Jaybo

Yeah defo Ruth, even Seacat some Tuesday night as its pretty central for the three local names above, then if we get anymore takers try and arange a proper meet to cater for the masses (erm doesnt look like we have masses lol) :)

Yeah exactly! Heard there's something going on Wednesday night in bfast? Might take a run up!

There is a couple more people I would know to see that have loops/arosas but dont think they're on this!

I'm from Lisburn :)

Unlucky :(

Myself from (so good they named it 3 times) East East East Belfast :thumbsup:

I also know there's a Paula on here with a silver GTI. Im sure she'll pop her head in at some point :)

Edited by DaddyC

Unlucky :(

Myself from (so good they named it 3 times) East East East Belfast :thumbsup:

I also know there's a Paula on here with a silver GTI. Im sure she'll pop her head in at some point :)

East is beast and all that lol so that means there is more than a few of us, defo need to get a mini meet on the go. Does belfast car scene still have that meet in dundonald on a Wed night? Think that might be what Ruth is talking about

Yeah they do. I think they had their first meet of the year at the start of Feb something tells me?

There's a thread on RMS somewhere but i CBA hoking it out lol.

First meet is this Wednesday mayyyybeee? Gonna go for a nosey but the lupo will be having a snooze for the week as fuel isn't free and my manager is a knob :( but glad to know there's more than a few of us! :D

I'll prob take a run over myself. Come over and say hello cause I'm shy like that :D

Will do :) although I'll let you know if I'm going through this first in case you think I was being rude by not coming over when I'm not actually there! Lol :D I think things through too much :(

Yeah apologies you're correct, it is tomorrow. Just had the start of a month in my head an presumed it was last month :)

Sweet :) you going for a run to it?

Hey, Im from East Belfast, we had a small meet around summer last year at sprucefield

3 lupos and 3 arosas

sadly my lupo in the photo is dead now but i just got a new one last week

DSC_0478.jpg

Hey, Im from East Belfast, we had a small meet around summer last year at sprucefield

3 lupos and 3 arosas

DSC_0478.jpg

Class! We should all do this very soon! Easter time or something when everyone's free :)

3 lupos and 3 arosas

Happy days the numbers are growing. Well I'm just on my way over to the east now to see what the turn out is like