silver lupo

lupo182

finaly doing a thread bought my lupo for £500 expecting a reck but quite supprised 110k miles ok bodywork apart from accident damaged repairs being shocking and no history.

drove home and it started to mess allready but it was expected managed to limped it home. the following day had a look into it turns out its had a new engine and who ever put it in did not like to change spark plugs and they were shot so i did a full service cambelt ,water pump the lot taking no risks with the no service history which i went with the genuine belt and water pump thanks to tps

finished work on the saterday to do the service ended up finishing the belt and pump in the dark and rain which i wasent pleased about but test drove it and it was sound bleed up easy and drove spot on so that solved that problem and on the sunday i fitted the coilovers i ordered before i even got the car silly me

love it like a go cart grip is amazing

few pics of it at the moment

lupo1.jpg

luposide2.jpg

list to do:

new wheels

lower to suit wheels (slamed)

standerd exhaust (taking the chavy evo thing off)

smoothed boot ,bumpers and tidy up the tatty repairs and body work

probly more but i cant think as of yet

Bargain, mine also had quite shocking repairs & no history & I paid twice that haha

its the front on mine he has pulled the bumper off and cable tied and wood screwed the bumper and grill together and the light lugs are broken and held in also with wood screws i think he was a joiner