RED Volkswagen Lupo 1.0 E

davidelliott294

Hi,

Here for sale is my much loved Volkswagen Lupo. The car is 10 going on 11 years old and only has 64256 miles on the clock - this will increase as i'm still using it (Electronic MOTs to clarify this). The car is mechanically sound and has started first time every time since the time i've had it so it has proven to be very reliable. The car sits on 15" alloys and has been lowered with Lupo GTI shocks and springs, the bumpers have been coloured coded and has been debadged. This car is very cheap to tax and mot, MOT and TAX due 1st of April. Being a one litre this car is also cheap to insure so it is great for a first car for a young driver (Insurance group 2!). The HT leads have been replaced and has recently had four new tyres. This car is a steal. The car also has an alarm and immobilizer. I need this sold asap. I can also have it MOTd for an extra 12 months for an extra £100. Selling as i wanting a bigger car, the Lupo is just so wee :). I have my eyes on a car already so if the price is right it's sold :). Car is also advertised elsewhere.

I'm asking for £1200ono.

For more info, pm me or reply to this topic.

113211132.jpg

113211316.jpg

113211478.jpg

113211659.jpg

113211888.jpg

113212136.jpg

113212475.jpg

113212640.jpg

113213092.jpg

Edited by davidelliott294

• 4 weeks later...

You Sold it!!! :o

Was a lovely wee car (the couple of times i seen it)

Wish i had know/ had the cash and i wud maybe have bought it off you... anyways have fun wi the new car! :)

• 3 weeks later...

You Sold it!!! :o

Was a lovely wee car (the couple of times i seen it)

Wish i had know/ had the cash and i wud maybe have bought it off you... anyways have fun wi the new car! :)

Yeah! Body work wasn't the best. Got the 6n2 now which is really tidy inside and out.