Arosa/Lupo Rear Bumpers

ArosaPD

Can anyone tell me whether the Arosa and Lupo rear bumpers (`Bodykit-rear`) are interchangeable without any modification? At first glance they look identical, but just wanted to clarify first.

Ta in advance peeps

Mark :?

Cheers Matt,

I'm after a Zender rear bumper and other bodykit parts from various manufacturers. Ironically I haven't seen a full kit whereby I like every bodykit item. I either like the side skirts or front bumper or rear bumper or roof spoiler then dislike the other parts. I do like the M S Design tailgate spoiler though.

I just want to make 100% sure about the rear bumper before I buy, if you get my drift.

Ta Mark. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Ironically I haven't seen a full kit whereby I like every bodykit item

yeah i'm the same, the ms design spoiler is similar to the ADM Tuning thats on my wish list...

arosaheckspoiler.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

i personally like the `fox-tuning` rear bumper, but dislike the rest of the kit. As for skirts, ABT's are luvly, but think al need to sell my soul to afford them lol

good luck

As for them lush ABT skirts I doubt you'd be able to get them now!

whys that?? i was planning on gettin them in the future sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I have that rear spoiler in the piccy!

i saw your car on your website, thought the spoiler was the nicest out them all smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> any idea where i can get one?

cheers

As for the spoiler the place I got mine from doesn't do it anymore so unsure im afraid. Few others have asked.

Well I remember ABT Sportline in the UK closing down ages ago but I guess you can see get it imported from them on the net. Prepare to wait a while though - a friend of mine did!