can i and is there any point?

luigimo

You can, but there's not a lot of point to be honest. You could end up spending quite a bit of money and you'd see very minimal gains. There's been quite a few threads on this, so if you want to read more about it in detail, the search function should bring up a few threads :)

Yeh that's pretty much it really, but even with those you're not likely to see much of an increase, 3-4 bhp perhaps. Probably making it lighter will make the biggest difference. Obviously putting some coilovers on it as well would make it faster through the bends.

Not too sure to be honest. There's the backseats you can take out...suppose you could remove the spare wheel and buy some of the tyre sealant instead, which can seal any small holes in the tyre should you get a puncture.

I'm sure there's other people on here who have made theirs lighter in other ways, can't think of any other ways off the top of my head right now. Getting quite late! Haha

Don't waste your time and money tbh, lower it or slam it :thumbup: , get some decent wheel, but keep your engine OEM.

If you modify your engine, It will make alot of noice but no movement :swerve:

that's only in my opinion tho :shades: