14" STEFFAN RS WHEELS

lupogti786

14" Steffan RS's for sale - these are fake splits however you can fit them with bolts

front wheels are 14x8j

rears wheels are 14x9j

will set some pictures up as soon as i have figured out how to but if you gimme you email address i can send some to you straight away as i havent been able to load them up on here at the moment. however, if you look at my ebay link you can see how they are like:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250979939036?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1050wt_951

All tyres have healthy amount of tread and are in good condition. will check and update tomorrow as to what they are. The wheels could benefit from a refurb to make them look fantastic again. they have slight curbing and one wheel has a a bit of damage to the lip but nothin too serious and nothing that cant be repaired if they were refurbed.

looking for 500 pounds for them as they are hard wheels to find.

Any questions, my number is 07949485998. can be posted out for an agreed price if needed or collection from luton beds.

deadmauz@live.co.uk or 07548038840 cud u send some pics please possibly have them

deadmauz@live.co.uk or 07548038840 cud u send some pics please possibly have them