Civic Type R GT "FN2 model" 2009 - £9,150

Whisp117

The time has come to sell my 2009 Nighthawk Black Civic Type R GT.

The standard reason these days - my partner and I are purchasing our first house and the money I spend on the car could be better used for that. Another reason is I don’t use it very much either, I have owned the car over a year now and in that amount of time I’ve accumulated about 2.5k miles on the car and when you see the average MPG readout of 38mpg (over the course of the miles I’ve put onto the car) you can see it hasn’t had a hard life at all!

Due to my mortgage starting fairly soon I’m going to let someone have a bargain here and price it at what I currently own on the car, no profit made by myself (for proof you can see the finance documents when you purchase it).

The car had just over 23,000 miles on when I bought it in November 2010, the previous owner being a lady whom lived in Durham, NE so I assume she did plenty of motorway miles.

The car is in great condition inside and out however it does have the usual stone chips on the bonnet, I assume from the high miles done in its first year of life with the previous owner. It is also the GT spec with air con/climate control, electric folding mirrors, auto sensing wipers/headlights and cruise control.

Details:

1 previous lady owner

25,700 miles

Nighthawk Black Paint

Full Honda Service History

Taxed until April 2012

4 tyres with good tread

Standard 18" Alloys, slight kerbing on one of the alloys (pictured)

Air Con/Climate Control

Completely Standard, this car has not been modified nor abused

HPI Clear

Honda warranty until March 2012

2 keys (One Black H and one Type R Red H)

Bad bits:

• Slight kerbing on one of the alloys (I’d like to blame the girlfriend for this however I am entirely to blame for this one!)
  • Stone Chips on the bonnet (quite common with these cars, Honda’s paint is notoriously thin!)
  • Tiny dent at the front of the bonnet which I’m pretty sure was caused by a Honda electrician, unfortunately I didn’t notice until the time came to clean the car later (Pictured).
  • The car is needing a service, though I can have this done with the added cost of the service itself onto the price of the car (£189 at the Newcastle Springfield Honda dealership).
  • MOT due March (Though can add this in again with negotiation).

I have been as honest as I possibly can with the description as I hate it when you go to view a car and it’s nothing like described in the advert! I have owned previous Type R's before this Civic so I understand the mechanics and care needed for these types of cars, so please understand it has been well looked after in the time I have owned it. There is some outstanding finance owed on the car however this will be paid off at the close of sale.

The car is based in Newcastle and is available to view anytime.

Additional photos/information can be provided on request.

£9,150

I'm at work at the moment so will put up pictures as soon as possible.

If you have any enquiries, please email me at Whisp117@gmail.com, I'll be as accommadating as I can :wave: