Polo 9N 1.9TDI Sport, REVO Stage 1, 62,000

chris260

For Sale - VW Polo Sport 1.9TDI 100BHP with REVO Stage 1 remap to 145BHP/225lb/ft

I’m selling my daily 9N TDI as I no longer have the need for a diesel and fancy a Lupo GTI.

I’ve had the car since June 2010 after buying from an elderly friend of the family who’d had it from new.

The car had been well looked after and serviced meticulously in their ownership and I’d had my eye on it for a while!

It’s been absolutely spot on since I‘ve had it, fantastic on fuel returning around 62MPG on motorway runs and about 52 around the town. It’s been very reliable and fairly quick since the remap.

The car is completely standard apart from the remap, rear wiper delete, debadged tailgate and lamin-x‘d front fogs.

Here’s the spec on the car:

Registered June 2002

Reflex Silver

62,000 miles

2 Owners from new including myself

Tax and MOT until June 2012

Electric windows

Electric mirrors

Front fogs

Remote Central Locking

15” Alloys

New battery last year.

All the usual TDI Sport extras.

The car has always been well looked after and has been regularly washed and waxed since it’s been in my care.

It’s in good condition but has picked up a couple of marks here and there as it is a 9 year old car. The only notable marks are a couple of chips next to the fuel filler, one under the offside mirror and one on the nearside front wing, these are all about 2mm so fairly minor really as you can only see them up close.

Comes with a FSH up until I got it, i gave it a major service last year and all receipts for service parts are present.

This car would make a great base for someone wanting a 9N project or someone who simply wants a quick daily which gives good MPG.

Price is £3200

Located in County Durham

_MG_1140_copy_small.jpg

_MG_1127_copy_small.jpg

_MG_1132_copy_small.jpg

_MG_1137_copy_small.jpg

_MG_1146_copy_small.jpg

_MG_1149_copy_small.jpg

_MG_1155_copy_small.jpg