06 Fabia vrs

Beas

Hi

For sale is my Silver Fabia VRS.

81000 miles

Tax till October 2012

MOT till April 2012

HPI clear

I have owned this car for just over a year, i bought it because i thought i was going to have to travel quite a long distance to work. In the end i havent changed jobs and only work 5 mins walk from where i live.

Since taking ownership in October 2010, it has had new pads and disks front and back and new console bushes. In the last week it has had new front tyres and the tracking done, the rear tyres are in good shape with lots of tread left on them.

It has full history. Wth the cambelt only done in November 2010 (10k ago) that was done by Skoda.

The exterior is in good condition with only a few stone chips on the front bumper and a few on the bonnet. There is no car parking dings on it at all, and no rust.

The interior is immaculate, with no stains on the seats (something that really annoyed me when i went looking at other vrs's).

I think i have mentioned everything, but if you have any questions just ask. I work shifts so it might be best to send a text, or if i am unable to answer the phone leave a message and ill get back to you. :-)

d21ece06.jpg

dbe49524.jpg

cfdbc579.jpg

5337d18f.jpg

a3c3b504.jpg

8110a6ae.jpg

072a5741.jpg

Looking for £5250 ono

:-)