Yellow 1.4E - SOLD - PLEASE DELETE

jabbles21

Right, Time again to try and sell the Lupo.

I now do alot of miles for university and so I need a dirty diesel!

Headlines -

1999 T-Reg VolksWagen Lupo, 1.4 16v (75bhp), with around 66,000 Miles on the clock but this will rise slightly, I would like it gone before I reach 70,000 Miles!

MOT is June I believe, Tax is late September (only £130 to tax with new prices)

Bad points of the car

- Slight damage to rear bumper in numberplate recess, top layer of paint cracked and slightly dented, only around 1 inch.

- The drivers door has a different key to the others, not a massive problem it just means you need to carry 2 keys on you.

- Slight rust bubbling in the roof guttering as many 12 year old Lupos have :(

Other than that, nothing else worth writing home about! Obviously viewing is advised and if you want any specific pictures or have any questions then don't hesitate! :)

Good Points

- Long Tax

- Medium/Long MOT

- Mostly VW service history with a few independent ones in between - I completed a service on it myself yesterday including all filters, new oil, spark plugs and HT leads. Obviously I dont have a stamp for it but I have the invoice for parts and all old parts to prove.

- Runs well, no problems, no bangs clunks creaks or leaks. I have never had a mechanical problem with this car other than splitting the air feed pipe which was replaced swiftly.

- Can come with coilovers or without, with wheels or on standard steels - completely down to you and this will be reflected in the price.

- Comes with a Clarion CD and mp3 head unit, and hertz energy series component speakers - around £250 worth of audio when new.

The car is based in Taunton, Somerset or Cheltenham, Gloucestershire - TA1 and GL52 respectively.

Please dont hesitate to contact me on 07906879584 or jabbles21@gmail.com

RoadsideStance11of1.jpg

Washing11of1.jpg

RearStance11of1.jpg

LupoStancing1of1.jpg

LupoFull1of1.jpg

LupoFrontVerticle1of1.jpg

LupoFrontLandscape21of1.jpg

LupoLorry1of1.jpg

And here is the build thread for those interested! :)http://forums.clublu...opic=70390&st=0

Price - I'm looking for around £1400 with wheels and coilovers, Like i said if you didnt want them then I will give you a new price. I am very much open to offers, and obviously viewings! Part exchange - What you got? :)

Cheers, Jake.

Edited by jabbles21

• 2 weeks later...

Fancy a p/x for a golf mk5 1.9 tdi superchiped tinted windows black vw bages, on a 07 plate? Very clean car, will take £5500 and yours??

hello..

I appreciate the offer, but as per my orginal post 'I now do alot of miles for university'... £5500 is not the kind of money i have kicking around as a first year uni student.

Thanks, Jake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...