lupo sport wheels, standard suspension

liam-1992

hey guys having a clearout of a few bits first off,

vw lupo sport wheels got a few suffs ones got a bad bit of curbing but the other 3 just need a rub down. also 2 of the tyres are bald and the other 2 have about 3 mm tread. £70

Gravesham-20111015-00135.jpg

Gravesham-20111015-00136.jpg

vw teardrop wheels. no curbing at all, got all of the center caps. i was going to refurb these but lost interst so 3 are badly painted black (how i got them) and one yellow primer. lick of paint and these will be fine, got 4 bubble tyres for these 3 with 5 mm tread 1 3mm tread.

£65 with no tryes or £70 with tryes as i have no use for them sold !

:tongueout:

Gravesham-20111014-00133.jpg

Gravesham-20111014-00132.jpg

standard lupo suspension in good condition. £45

open to offers

will post at buyers expence

sorry for bad quality pictures:(

cheers liam

Edited by liam-1992

yer I'm willing to post but you will have to cover costs ? and is there any preferred courier you would like me to use or would you like to arrange it yourself ?

cheers Liam

if u can find out a quote then let me know the address to send them to is TR27 5HD Hayle Cornwall

whats your address and i will find out a quote at this end many thanks

sorry guys Ive been working every day 10:00 until 12:00 at night :( so i haven't been able to get prices for couriers but anyone that is interested in having them posted you are more than welcome to arrange a courier and i will box them up for you etc these **** shifts at work stop end of this week so after then i will have more time on my hands to arrange postage but like i said if you can sort it out yourselves then i will box them up etc :)

sorry guys

Liam

Hiya,im really interested in the teardrops,i messaged u about a price posted and ive just seen your reply.i have no idea how to sort a courier myself lol but if u could let me know as soon as u cud find out for them with tyres please,il av them off u depending on delivery :)

Thanks