lupo heated seat switchs

STU?

ta rich , lupoboz told me that aswell just wondering if others would like the passat ones(as there the same way up) and sorry i didnt reply on my build thread i cant unblock ip addressed on dne mate :( dont have the power hah

Don't worry about it, I'm just going to show Steven Browne the same manners he showed me when he banned 'Saxolover' when I see him next.

You may wish to mention this one on the mod section as I've met him before and putting it nicely, I'm bigger than him and it has annoyed me somewhat.

As for the switches, you can also use golf mk4 ones.

I've recently acquired a golf mk4 retrofit heated seat kit and the pads for the seats and when I get around to it I'm going to fit the whole system into the Lupo.

Heated cloth seats ftw.

ill try and get something sorted mate .... ive got the mk4 loom and switches coming and have r32 half leather front seats which i was gona jus use the mk4 ones and cut a hole in 2 blanks to fit the mk4 switch in try make it look ok ish :P

so i will join you with the heated cloth seats (sorta) :P gona be epic for the winter :)