What do you recon on the chances?

rosarick

Well techincally its not a wanted as im not actually looking to buy one just yet. Iwas just wondering how much of a rarerity the option of raven blue is when combined with leather seats and aircon. Gosh, most people are pretty helpful and friendly on this forum no need to start getting bitchy about something trivial such as posting a thread in the 'wrong' place.

Well techincally its not a wanted as im not actually looking to buy one just yet. Iwas just wondering how much of a rarerity the option of raven blue is when combined with leather seats and aircon. Gosh, most people are pretty helpful and friendly on this forum no need to start getting bitchy about something trivial such as posting a thread in the 'wrong' place.

It was only a bit of banter.

looks like shanter to me. how rare is the gti in raven does any1 know how many there was produced in this colour because you never seem to see them in this colour and leather seems even more uncommon.

and how many have been written off since then, i read on here that 2/3 of all gtis registered here are not on the dvla system anymore, i.e. written off