Hey guys - arosa mk1 1.7 sdi

Brad1992

hey guys,

i swapped my 1.2l corsa for a 1.7L arosa Sdi that's a S reg, now unfortunately this new car isn't exactly what i wanted apart from the body and engine as it has a rollcage and bucket seats, but i will start up a progress thread and show you guys what i'm going to do to it - my project from now on :)

i hope to meet some of you on here and hopefully I will be able to see some around at meets and shows (once i've sorted my car out)

Anyway...

Here's some pics :)

IMG00382-20110519-1758.jpg

IMG00379-20110519-1757.jpg

44747424.jpg

so as you can see, its not standard at all, i'm planning to return it back to normal so i can sell the bucket seats and the rollcage to be able to buy a nice set of seats for the car and sort everything on it exactly how i'd like it :)

look forward to hearing from you all

brad :)

ideas on what i could do to it next (that's cheap)

what lights? the front ones? i'm thinking of getting smoked standards and selling those morettes and i want a new exhaust but can't seem to find any :/

yeah i've got the receipt and warranty for that :) i've got my interior to go in it when i get a day off this week so i'll start up a progress thread for you lovely people :)

i wanted those wheels but he'd sold 'em when i asked for them!! i'm getting it all sorted for my daily use and for cruising :) i'll make you proud keep an eye out! i've got a prog thread up on the members car section :)

Sod your plans. Keep it as it is and stick in a fancy engine. Looks like a lot of work and money has gone into that, and the cage wouldnt have been cheap.

Get a new exhaust system on it, and some nice tidy 15s, and sort out the rear lights.

Any more pics of the inside, as in dash etc?

i can get more pics but as i'm 18 insurance is already too much without all the mods :(

Lol you told them?

I know your pain buddy.. I'm on my first years (legal) driving at 21, gettin humped. 1lt Arosa mk1, £160 a month. Yikes. Been told from a guy who works at an insurance company though that I should expect that to drop 40% after the first year. Sweet.