Red 1.0 lupo subtle mods, £2750 ono

jordaaan

http://www.gumtree.c...xhaust/85016824

here is a link to my red 1.0 lupo for sale with 38,000 miles, years tax and mot til june next year, lowered 90mm all round, professionally custom handmade exhaust system worth £380 with recipts to prove, shell has done 110,000 miles however had an engine swap due to a previous owner not putting oil into the engine recipts to also show this done professionally, intierior sprayed red no other lupo will have this interior!! also sound system worth £350 two focal door speakers, 2 focal 6x9s, 1000 watt fli sub built into boot, 400 watt fli amp. (extra cost) beautiful little car, everyone is always commenting on it and people always looking as i drive past, little damage to rear bumper which is why the price is not more but from a few metres and if driving past, unnoticable. dont know how to put pictures up on here, so above is the link t the advert on gumtree, take a look no rattling noises or leaks runs perfectly and is very nippy for a 1.0 if intrested give me a call on 07725651574 or text cheers

Edited by jordaaan