Black Lupo at Bug Jam Santa pod.

DuBsZ

Santa Pod Bug Jam - Sunday 24th July

Spotted it in the parking area near a few tents towards the entrance side of parking..black shell with red 5 spokes, looked deep dish but did'nt really go to close inspect as there was people standing outside the tents.

If its anyone could you get a few pictures up it looked great!

Cheers.

ive got a couple somewhere mate :) its a bit of a work in progress at the minute, all the interior is being sorted dash and seats and the lot and few body bits being sorted, didnt get any pictures of it at bug jam though :/ spent pretty much 99% of the time completely smashed haha, think my mate got a few pics in between drinks though, ill dig them out. what car did you go past in?

Well it looked great from the outside!

Ahaa didnt most people ;).

yeah try get them.. i took 2 pics of it with my phone but there shocking quality.

I walked past and stood on the verge next to it for about 2 mins looking at it drooling haha.

Im 17, looking for a lupo at the moment..:).

Edited by DuBsZ

Must say, i spotted this car too when i rolled in on the friday, the only lupo their that really caught my eye. Looked awesome on the Steffan Rs's, where they up for sale a short time ago?

Ah cheers mate! they're being resprayed too soon, and i didnt really seen any modified lupos tbh, one green lupo standard ride height on some sort of bbs and that was about it really, oh and think i seen a white one in the distance one night

Yeah, there was the odd car we seen go through just on camp sites and stuff, we got lost one afternoon stumbling back and seen some nice ones lol, and yeah I reckon it was worth it, good weekend compared to some shows we've been

Yeah I seen you drive past us just as we we're leaving, I was next to the jetta and a mini just not far from the entrance on the right, next to some crazy blokes with a trampoline and a piano in a lorry :L