Bits and Bobs

lupoadam92

Hi guys ive got for sale some parts left over from selling my lupo so I have got :

1, Smoothed rear bumper which will need re spraying - 60 ono ( Collection only )

2, Original Rear lupo lights - 25 coleected or 30 posted

3, Minilite wheels sprayed in copper black centres and polished dish with strecthed tryes on ( Comes with extended bolts and spigot rings to fit lupo/arosa and 6 spacers 4x5mm 2x10mm )One wheel is kurbed pretty bad but nothing that a machine polish wouldnt get out and one trye has pretty bad camber wear so the trye would need replacing . 265 no offers - Collection only or courier arranged by yourself !

4, Audi TT rear bench in blue leather and suede , Few marks but in great condition - 80 ono Collection only

5, Desmo roof rack , which i tie wrapped to some lupo roof bars and stuck to suitcases on and it looked mint ! will also fit any vw with gutters - 45 quid Collection only !

6, And finally 2 subs , one - Edge 10" 800w sub in box with in built amp ( Bought from Hlafords for 89.99 nearly monthes ago ) 50 ono - Colletion only or may post if postage os payed for ! two - Infinity 12" sub with no box or amp , i belive its 1200 watt - 20 quid - again posted if postage is paid for !

Let me know if you want pictures of any of the parts or more info !

Thanks Adam

• 3 weeks later...