exhaust options??????

new kid on the block

I have one from pipework, 2" manifold back with high flow cat. Specified it not to be loud, £675 fitted choice of tail pipes to choose from I went for slightly larger than original twins. Defiantly makes a difference and sound great when you come of the gas. Have pictures of the system when it was up on the ramp if you want to see what you get for your money. there are plenty of cat back systems available.

Regards

Angelo

aww im strugglin to find places that sell ready made manifolds near me. and i went to longlife and they wanted to charge £850 for a 4branch full thru de-cat, with an inter changeable cat just so i can put on for my mot. everywhere i look for ful systems for the lupo i can only find cat back and i dont wat that. lol. if i can buy a manifold from sumwere i will get the rest of the system made by long life. cheers guys

yeah got a longlife well impressed with it and the bloke who fitted it went out his way and fitted it on a sunday as he was fully booked for a 2 week block,

just waiting out on getting a price for a custom mani off him, dont know weather im keeping my loop at the mo as im after turbo power again.