do me a favour guys?

jamiea7x

for all you facebook folk if you could go and vote for my photoshop in the fifteen52 comp it'd be well appreciated tis the blue impreza with the 52 logo up the side

linky

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150233407878440&set=a.10150233389898440.329785.271545148439&type=1

How do i vote? looked thru them all, only two good ones other than yours, im a good critic as i spend ages on photoshop, but as the donor wheels have a cartoony essence to them, yours beats the other two hands down.

numbers 54 and 5 are ok, but 5 is too simple still and proportions are odd, but 54 is good with only the added rear camber ruining it slightly, by not aligning with the tyre.

In album 2, 139 is nice, but doo dark hiding the details. 186 is also nice, but they moddled the car in 3DS max but didnt bother making the wheels and shopped identical ones front and back instead, looks a bit odd?

In album 3, 57 could be amazing, but they got lazy and shaded straight over the bolts and brake discs. and should have darkened the top lip of the rim slightly.

Again, yours is best of all - seems the ones which dont take it seriously have the most likes. :(

vote just by liking the picture, you may have to like the fifteen52 page first!

thanks dude, had a look through myself, and theres only a few that have even bothered trying to make the wheels match the lighting of the pcture