OCD Silver Lupo GTi

Fow Vay

Cheers Dz. I didn't realise it was Andy Fortune's other half (not that I know Andy but I know he's a mod or similar on SVAG). Mrs Fortune used to come on here as I posted yonks ago when I spotted OCD driving through Stamperland.

I'm doing not too bad - nice eve so took a run down to Troon for a fish supper - was making my way up to join the Orbital at Phillipshill then M77.

How's the 'new' GTi?

Edited by Fow Vay

ye she has miss ocd and he has mr ocd as there numbers.

New one is class best decision i made was to get another one

sounds like a good time :D

If I could be sure bar stewards wouldn't selfishly block me in my lockup :angry: , I'd seriously consider getting another.

don't you just phone the police and they come and lift the car thats blocking u in ?

Or you get one of those inflatable airbag things pop it under one sill and roll the bugger out the way...

th_006-1.jpg

This is the sort of bawbaggery I have to put up with!

My lockup is the one with the white door. The van is parked on top of 'KEEP CLEAR' and also directly facing a big red sign saying 'NO PARKING - 24HR ACCESS REQUIRED'!

The police will come but it depends on how busy they are. If they can't trace the owner then you need to wait on the 911 truck (which is awkward as it needs to reverse up a tight street and no guarantee it will be able to get through to the offending vehicle).

Gave up on calling the police when some guy starting giving 'attitude' even in their presence - despite the fact he was parked on top of 'KEEP CLEAR' he claimed I'd enought room to get out - I had just enough room to reverse out, but no room to turn, so that I could angle my way past his Golf.

It's actually private land owned by Cathcart Housing Association - they keep promising to do something but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't mind keeping the Fabia out in the street (I just bought it as a cheap car to get about in) but I wanted to keep the Lupo safe n' sound after some dork of a neighbour hit it whilst parking his car (luckily he only grazed the bumper and chipped a small amount of paint on the wing). Those aluminium panels are expensive to replace should someone dunt them (don't even think you can get an aluminium bonnet from VW any more - they just give you a standard steel one).

Edited by Fow Vay