smoothed lupo front bumper

m4tt

hey guys,

need to shift my smooth lupo front bumper as i've had to put my lupo back to standard for possible sales in the next few months... but anyway! > lupo front bumper smoothed by myself, bit of plastic welding then fiberglass for strength and skimmings of filler. Not fantastic and would probably need a bit more looking at before painting (if you wanted too) but as you can see i have attacked it with a spider-man collage! looks pretty cool and turns a lot of heads and got a lot of smiles! :D Not a bad job though and was obviously the cheaper option than getting a bodyshop to do it - you cant see any imperfections with the magazine on it but i would imagine you would with paint as it would reflect light etc...

most fitting tabs and holes are fine just the side ones on the o/s of the bumper where as you can see i have 'cable tie' stiched the two halfs together as a few of the tabs were snapped there - for this reason obviously the bumper is sold with the lower black plastic half too...

collection ONLY (from LU7 area), sorry but i have a lot on the next few weeks and cant sort out couriers or packaging etc. No swaps for anything as i could do with some $ but might p/ex if anyone has an indicator surround front panel, in flash red only please!

£75ono? give me a shout, thanks! hope the pictures work...

matt

PICT2021.jpg

PICT2022.jpg

PICT2024.jpg

PICT2023.jpg

B)