Flyin nanny!!

Ty

OK i was on my way home behind someone on a ped drivin at about 30 mph i always give motorbikes room and lucky i did cos the rider got a wiggle on and hit the deck! i pull up stick the hazards on and its an old dear layin face down on the floor, to cut a long story short i called for an ambulance which i have to say was there within 5 mins along wit the old bill. she seemed ok luckily cut leg and a hurt arm but only minor! She shouldnt have tried 2 pull that endo i say lol tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />! reminds me why i dont ride bikes on the road! :shock:

Hope she's ok, i know first hand how much it hurts coming off a bike (at any speed)

Nice one for stopping dude! Respect for that!

If it was my gran i wouldnt let her get in a car let alone ride a moped!

She shouldnt have tried 2 pull that endo i say lol
laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The older generation these days! :roll: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

cheers mate. the car behind just drove straight by couldn't believe it! i think she'll be ok she couldnt understand how she came off but she knew where she lived and that. I tried 2 remember all my trainin off watchin casulty on a bored saturday nite lol!

the car behind just drove straight by couldn't believe it!
That just makes me sick :x You can only hope that the same happens to him/her on a country lane in the middle of know where!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Casulty laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> What ever happened to that?

QUOTE(Ty)
the car behind just drove straight by couldn't believe it!

i'll hedge my bets and say it was a bmw driver.

nice one for stopping mate - look on the bright side, at least you didn't have to resort to mouth to mouth! (remove dentures first!)

she probably grabbed the front brake on a white line or something. at least she lived to tell the tale. :wink:

some people make me sick, they think more of getting home or to work than stopping to help someone who could be seriously hurt.

reminds me of a thing i saw on the news where someone was lying on the side of a road one morning and about 10 cars just drove right past!

this is why i have no faith in humanity most of the time.