Newbie from South West

RobLUPO

Hey everyone,

Lets start with the basics; I'm Rob, currently finishing A-levels & hoping to go to university.

At the moment I'm driving a classic BRG Mini Cooper which I will be selling as I have just purchased a Silver 1.4 Lupo which I will be picking up at the end of the month!

Some pictures of the mini:

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

Anyhow when I pick up the Lupo ill make a "members car" thread then :)

Cheers!

nice mini! girl i bought my car off bought an identical mini to yours to replace it, within a week she wanted the lupo back!

this may be of interest to you!

Castle Combe!

Thanks, she is lovely and I have had her for about a year but I want something that doesn't require as much maintenance for university!

Haha well I know mini-man-dan (?) < think thats his username, he had a mini and has helped me numerous times on mine. He bought a lupo GTI and said he doesn't miss his old mini at all so I'm expecting good things :P

Ooo thanks for the link, I will try and attend that ( although I will probably be in my mates golf if I do ).

Edited by RobLUPO

if u pm me your name and address, i will get combe to send you a club pass, its no different to standard entry price, but just in case u did bring your lupo, then u could park it with us!

if u pm me your name and address, i will get combe to send you a club pass, its no different to standard entry price, but just in case u did bring your lupo, then u could park it with us!

Well the strange thing is I may not actually be getting insured until august time due to seeing what results I get and what university I end up going to. Either way ill defiantly make an appearance at the stand and say hi, dare I say gather some ideas for what I want to do :P