DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0703.jpg

DSC_0705.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_0706-1.jpg

Flash red Volkswagen Lupo, 2001 01 Reg.

MOT until 8/06/2012 and tax until August 2011.

Exterior

The exterior is very very good; there is no rust or any scratches or dings apart from a mark on the rear bumper.

Interior

The Lupo has red and grey seats that are immaculate; there are no rips or marks in the fabric. The car also comes with a radio/cd player.

Modifications

The car was lowered on brand new coilovers in June 2009, and comes with pressed plates; the rear windscreen wiper has also been removed.

Engine

The car has covered 110,000 miles however last year the original 1.0l engine broke and was replaced with a low mileage 1.0l engine that has now covered 37,000. This engine comes with full service history and documentation to prove the mileage; I also have documentation to show the fitting of the new engine, which was done at a professional garage. At the time of fitting the engine had a full service and the car had a new clutch. I haven’t had a single problem with the car since the new engine was fitted.

Recently the front brake pads were changed and the car had a coolant flush at Midland VW.

Price £1850

If you have any questions please email me at kel_castle@hotmail.com or text me on 07775333350.

• 3 weeks later...