ronal r15 15x7 £400 but prefer swaps

andy1625

i got these in p/x for another set of wheels

when i got them they was sand blasted and need painting but when i took them to have them refurbed they guy said they wernt done great so he started from scratch for me

these are 15x7j et23 and 4x100 finished in renault f1 williams white

they are really nice wheels and in great condition but i dont think they suit my car so I'm selling them or would swap for something else would like something wider 8j or 9j but the price £400

open to offers so try me

iphonecamera062.jpg

iphonecamera087.jpg

iphonecamera104.jpg

iphonecamera055.jpg

Edited by andy1625

sounds good, quite interested but like everyone im looking for a deal :rolleyes:

i have a set of 7J cookie cutters that need refurbing (no paint on them, no tyres, original tin centre caps) and i have a set of lupo sport wheels in black with good tread tyres..... could u think of any deal with them + cash your way....

Or

best cash price if i collect wednesday? :)

Cheers Sam

sounds good, quite interested but like everyone im looking for a deal :rolleyes:

i have a set of 7J cookie cutters that need refurbing (no paint on them, no tyres, original tin centre caps) and i have a set of lupo sport wheels in black with good tread tyres..... could u think of any deal with them + cash your way....

Or

best cash price if i collect wednesday? :)

Cheers Sam

pm me with some pictures of both wheels

quick pictures of the wheels, there all i have on photobucket, the black sport ones have been sprayed with the tyres on but look mint still cant notice, and the porsche ones are as they are :) there wider and have more dish than ones i have seen before..... i think there the 911 ones as aposed to the 944...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNDI1LTAwMDI5LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BV29raW5naGFtLTIwMTEwNDI1LTAwMDMwLmpwZw.jpg

photo.jpg

Fancy a deal with my banded steels? :D

pm me some pics and info

No adaptors bud, but I'm willing to put cash ur way, say I gave you £200 that would pay for the wheel refurb, or adaptors.... Wat doo u think, that's 2 sets of wheels and £200 for ur wheels....

sounds good where are you based