porsche teledials with near new tyres + custom staggered adapters!

m4tt

hey guys/gals,

as it says, set of four porsche teledial wheels (flash red with gloss black insides) wrapped in 165/45/15 nankang as-1's AND a set of custom billet aluminium adapters - staggered so 15mm pair for the front and 30mm pair for the back. ALL bolts included...

looking for cash only (sorry!) as have other things to save for :(

fleaBay link! -----> My link

ta for looking, just holla (text 07713487129) if your intrested, away this weekend

forgot to say - will be at ace cafe this tuesday for the VAG meet so will be taking them with me to show anyway :shades:

matt :)

Price now and a proper advert or it goes in the trash.

We aren't a forwarding agent for ebay, if you want to show pictures then upload them and link to them instead, not ebay

...please? thought you were allowed ebay links if you were the seller? fair enough...

porsche teledials 6Jx15 sprayed in vw flash red, gloss black inside with porsche design decals

nankang as-1 tyres (165/45/15) near new - one has had puncture repair but holds air perfect and one is showing the first signs of wear on the inner edge.

custom billet alloy adapters - staggered fitment (15mm and 30mm) giving et's of 37.3 on the front and 22.3 on the rears. ALL bolts included to bolt to hub/then wheels on.

fantastic looking wheels and really dont want to part but need to make my bank balance look a little more impressive! 07713487129 for info (texts only please) collection from LU7 area and sorry but no swaps what so ever...

for any more info you know where to go or give me a shout :)

ta peeps, matt

would you definitely not swap for my starlites and some cash your way?

sorry pal, completely skipped this... 'fraid not as im looking for a house next year and my account balance is not agreeing with me at the momment! appreciate the interest :)