erm the alarm is going off

Blackrat

so i got my new key today , yay ...

opend the boot as the doors have been de `barrell-ed` and the alarm went off as expected , but once i had disconnected the battery it didnt stop ? hmmmm

the neighbours love me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so all i gotta do is wait for the back section of the key, (tomorrow) then have the car towed in and hopefully will be able to drive before the weekend (once the key has been coded)

the reason for this post

DONT LOOSE YOUR KEYS !!!

its a right pain in the ass

LOL nope sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> its horribly dirty, i dont wanna wash it in the garage sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> might push her out tomorrow for a wash

but its gonna be a good year for `el-loop`

the front section was £42 and the rear section of the key (fob part) is about £50 and then to recode is another £30 and then i gotta get the car to VW wich is another £40

so £160 pounds for loosing the key, fortunately i dont have to pay that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> as i didnt loose the key